The library is the intellectual store house of the school. Great labour has gone into its setting up. Student must take full advantage and add to their store of knowledge.
- All should see that an atmosphere of silence and seriousness is preserved in the Library at all times.
- Each student at the beginning of the Scholastic Year is given a “Library Card”.
- Student are not allowed to take into library their own books or any other personal belongings. A personal diary may, however be taken for the purpose of note- taking.
- Only one book can be borrowed at a time. A book may be retained for seven days only, after which his card may be confiscated.
- A book may be re-issued, but not more than twice. However books demanded by other borrowers will not be reissued.
- Book lost, defaced, dirtied, or damaged in any other way will have to be made good by the borrower.
- Magazines, reviews and other periodicals as a rule, are not to be taken out of the library. The same rule applies for reference books which must be scrupulously returned after consultation.
- Books taken out of the shelves, must be left on the table, the librarian would put them back in their proper places.
- Books borrowed should be returned before the commencement of the exams.