Rules of Discipline
- The scholastic year of the school is from 1st April to 31st March.
- Students should arrive at the school at least five minutes before the first bell is rung. Anyone who is late to school for more than thrice in a year may not be admitted to class without permission of the Principal.
- Repeated absence without leave note or unexplained absence for more than ten consecutive days render the student liable to have his name struck off the rolls. Readmission, if granted, will be done on payment of a readmission fee, the maximum being equivalent to the existing admission fee.
- It is strictly compulsory for every child to come to school in full school uniform. Children without proper uniform will not be admitted into their classes.
- At the sound of the first bell, all should assemble in front of the school assembly platform for prayer, there after they go to the respective classrooms in line formation.
- Every pupil must possess the school diary which should be brought to school daily. Pupils are not allowed to tear any page from this diary. Also they may not write anything not connected with school work in the diary. Any breach of this rule will be dealt with accordingly.
- Although every care will be taken of the pupil’s property, the school authorities will not be responsible for any theft or loss of the same. Pupils are advised not to bring valuable articles like gold chain, ring, bracelets, electronic article etc. to school and parents should discourage their children from doing so. Cycles and other two wheeler should be locked and kept in the place allotted.
- Every student is expected to keep up the high tone of the school by excelling in conduct, good manners and cleanliness both in and out of the school.
- The school uniform is compulsory at all school functions.
- Running, playing or shouting inside the school building is never allowed.
- All must co-operate to maintain cleanliness in the school. Hence no papers, seeds and other rubbish should be thrown in the school compound or the class room, but should be put into bins provided for each scholastic year.
- A medical certification is essential for exemption from Physical Education. A fresh certificate should be produced for each scholastic year.
- The engagement of private tutors may prove injurious to real progress and should not be made without consulting the Principal. Staff members may not accept tuition without the prior sanction of the Principal.
- Any communication from the parents should be addressed to the Principal and not to the Class Teacher and all correspondence from the school to the parents or guardians must go through the Principal. In order to maintain discipline in the school, the Principal reserve the right of punishment to the pupil of any sort if deemed necessary.
- Student may not be sent home with anybody other than parent themselves during school hours, and they must not leave the school premises without the previous sanction of the Principal . In case of emergency, the person who come to collect the child should bear his/ her identity if he/ she is not a parent.
- Any student who damage, write on walls, defaces or take school property or the property of others may be suspended.
- Corporal punishment is banned in the school and the school management does not allow or encourage corporal punishment in any form.
- Students are not permitted to loiter or create disturbance in the campus. Students will not be allowed to leave the classroom without permission from teacher and a pass. Food items are to remain in, and be consumed in the designated eating areas.
LITTERING IS NOT ALLOWED