MPS Admission Process
Procedure of admission in various classes and required eligibility for particular classes are as under:
- Filling up and timely submission of admission form is mandatory.
- Classes KG & I : Interaction.
- Class 2 onwards : Interview dates will be intimated in advance.
- Admission will be finalized after scrutinizing the Admission Form.
The following documents should be attached with the Admission Form :
- Class KG, & I
- Photo Copy of birth Certificate issued by an authorised institution.
- Four colour passport size photographs.
- Class 2 onwards
- Photocopy of the Birth Certificate of the child.
- Photocopy of the Mark sheet & Transfer Certificate of the previous school.(for Class 2 and above).
- Four recent passport size colour photograph of the pupil, one duly pasted in the application form.
- Photocopy of SC /ST /OBC/ PwD certificate (if any).
Original Transfer Certificate to be submitted to the school at the time of joining.
Minimum age completed as on Ist April, 2020 should be.
KG : 5 Years+
Class I : 6 Years+